All registration fees and discounts are indicated in Euros.
By attending this conference, you will:
- Be part of a community of participants meeting to discuss the future direction of Big data;
- Connect with current thinking and views on key research and developments;
- Gain insight into how policy-makers consider the future landscape around Big data;
- Network with speakers, and delegates from a broad range of Big data related disciplines.
Cancellation of Registration
Cancellation of registration must be submitted in writing or via email and is valid only with acknowledgement of receipt by the LCSB Conference Office.
Cancellation fees are dependent on the notice given:
- If cancellation occurs less than 7 days prior to the start of the Conference, the cancellation cost amounts to 100% of the registration fee.
- If cancellation occurs between 7 days and 1 month prior to the start of the Conference, the cancellation cost amounts to 50% of the registration fee.
- If cancellation occurs earlier than 1 month prior to the start of the Conference, a cancellation cost of EUR 75 will be charged or 50% of the registration fee, whichever is the lower.
- If payment has been made by the payment deadline for the event and a visa is not awarded in time to travel to the event, the full registration fee will be reimbursed.
- In case an abstract is not accepted for presentation at the symposium, no cancellation fee will be due. For the other cases the cancellation policy applies.