03 October 2017, MSA, Campus Belval, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg
From 16h00 to 19h00
The partnering event, jointly organized by the Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine and Luxinnovation, will take place on 3 October 2017 on Campus Belval, Luxembourg as a satellite event of the “Impact of Big Data in Healthcare” conference. For more information on the conference please see here and register here.
The pre-arranged face-to-face meetings are an excellent opportunity to network in a targeted way and to initiate contacts and projects with other R&D players and industry in the big data in healthcare field. Furthermore, in anticipation of the imminent launch of the new Horizon 2020 calls, identifying ideal partners for future consortia will help in writing a competitive proposal.
The Partnering Event is free of charge but registration and creation of a participation profile is mandatory. For more detailed information and to register to the Partnering Event please see here.
- Big Data in Healthcare opportunities for SMEs, Start-ups, research institutes and R&D labs
- 30 minute meetings to foster effective networking and R&D collaborations
- Interdisciplinary and cross industry innovation where ICT meets biomedicine/healthcare
- Find partners and prepare for R&D funding opportunities within the H2020 framework
- Healthcare Technologies and Innovation
- Big Data in Neurology
- Big Data in Oncology
- Clinical Decision Support
- Virtual human
- Showcase your projects, technology & products
- Initiate contacts and co-operations
- Find new business and research partners
- Present, discuss and develop new projects
- Brainstorm on ideas for EU H2020 projects
An ideal opportunity to initiate promising contacts in pre-arranged meetings.
How does it work?
- Register and publish your collaboration wishes
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
- One week before the event you receive your meeting schedule
For more detailed information on how it works, please refer to the Luxinnovation website here.
16:00-19:00 Bilateral Meetings: manage up to 6 B2B meetings of 30 minutes
19:00-20:00 Networking Cocktail